|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Org Location||United States|
|Sponsor(s)||Rocket Mortgage |
Red Bull Esports
|Social Media & Links|
100 Thieves.EU is an American esports organization affiliated with the NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers.
100 Thieves is by former Call of Duty professional player Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag. It was first formed in April 2016 but disbanded in July of the same year. In November 2017, the organization rejoined esports when they joined the NA LCS. Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert gave 100 Thieves a multi-million dollar investment for their re-entry into esports.
|MrSavage||Martin Foss Andersen||Player||1||2020-02-20|
|Nadeshot||Matthew Hagg||Founder and CEO|
|John Robinson||President and COO|
|Muddawg||Eric Sanders||Head of Esports|
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- October 23, Drake and Scooter Braun Invest in 100 Thieves - forbes.com
- June 9, Introducing 100 Thieves Fortnite by 100 Thieves
- July 24, 100T Fortnite Summer Skirmish Highlights (Week 2) by 100 Thieves
- August 2, 100 Thieves Fortnite Teamtage by 100 Thieves
- August 7, Funniest 100T Fortnite Moments by 100 Thieves
- 100T MrSavage announce - twitter.com