|Want to help out the wiki & get involved in esports?
Join the wiki's discord server here!
|Format||Solo & Trio|
|Location & Dates|
The Fortnite Champion Series: Season X is the official league for Season X. Starting on August 16, 2019, each week Epic Games will be holding online qualifiers for the Champion Series: Season Finals on six regions. Each week, players from all around the world will have a chance to win cash prizes and qualify for the Champion Series: Season Finals.
- Stage One: Fortnite Champion Series: Season X - Weekly: 5 weeks of online qualifiers (16 Aug - 15 Sep). Opens & Semi-Finals on Saturday, Finals on Sunday. 3 hour session, 10 match limit.
- Top 1000 trios from EU, NAW, NAE, BR & top 500 trios from Asia, OCE, ME advance to Semi-Finals
- Top 150 trios from all regions advance to Finals on Sunday.
- Top 8 trios from EU, NAW, NAE, BR & top 4 trios from Asia, OCE, ME advance to the Season Finals.
- Week 1: 16 Aug - 18 Aug
- Week 2: 23 Aug - 25 Aug
- Week 3: 30 Aug - 1 Sep
- Week 4: 6 Sep - 8 Sep
- Week 5: 13 Sep - 15 Sep
- Stage Two: Fortnite Champion Series: Season X - Season Finals.
- Heat 1 : All regions, 20 Sep
- Heat 2: All regions, 20 Sep
- Heat 3: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 21 Sep
- Heat 4: EU, NAW, NAE, BR, 21 Sep
- Grand Finals: All Region, 22 Sep
|Reach Top 2||3|
|Reach Top 4||3|
|Reach Top 6||3|
|Reach Top 12||3|
- August 14, 2019 Champion Series Rules !