Fortnite Champion Series C2S3 Console Mobile/Qualifier 4/NA-West
|Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 Qualifier 4 - North America West|
|Platform||Console & Mobile|
|Location & Dates|
|Region||North America West|
'Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 - Qualifier 4: North America West is the first qualifier hosted in North America West for the Fortnite Champion Series: Chapter 2 Season 3 - Grand Finals3. Each week of the North America West qualifiers features a prize pool of $50,000.
- Qualifier 1: August 1st, 2020
- 3 sessions with a 3 hour limit and 7 match limit.
- Scoring based on placement and eliminations.
- Top 3,000 players will advance to Round 2.
- Top 100 players will advance to Round 3.
- Top 50 players will advance to Heats.
- If a player has already qualified, their spot will be transferred to the player with the most cumulative points across all four qualifiers.
- Top 200 players that didn't qualify will be invited to fill out rest of the Season Finals spots.
|Reach Top 2||1|
|Reach Top 3||1|
|Reach Top 5||1|
|Reach Top 10||1|
|Reach Top 15||1|
|Reach Top 20||1|
|Reach Top 25||1|
|Reach Top 30||1|
|Reach Top 40||1|
|Reach Top 50||1|
|Reach Top 75||1|
- Note: After 20 eliminations in a game the player won't receive more points from eliminations.